People and Culture is one of our four strategic priorities. It forms a central part of our sustainability agenda.
A key element to creating long term shareholder value is our ability to attract, develop and retain the most talented people at all levels. We do this in a variety of ways:
- Talent management – most notably our Business Leaders Programme and our regional Leadership Development Programme
- Adopting employment policies which offer flexible working and paid leave
- Supporting the principles of the United Nations Declaration on Human Rights
- Appropriate reward incentives – including bonus, long term incentives and Sharesave schemes
- Promoting the wellbeing of our people – wellness clinics and programmes, health checkups, healthclub reimbursement schemes etc